Persons from all racial/ethnic/cultural and religious backgrounds, renters and homeowners, single, married, divorced or living with a partner, persons who identify as LGBTQ+, persons with any education level, all are welcome to apply!
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- Foster/Adoptive parents can be married, single or living with a partner.
- Foster/Adoptive families should be financially stable and have an income sufficient to meet the family's needs.
- Applicants must be able to provide a safe, secure and healthy home for a child.
- Foster/Adoptive parents must be in good physical and mental health.
- All adults in the home must complete criminal background checks including FBI, sex offender registry and a check of the child abuse registry.
- All applicants must complete training to help them understand the needs of children in foster care.